IIT entrance exam result on June 23
The results for IIT (advanced) examination for the prestigious technical institutes would be announced on June 23.
New Delhi: The results for IIT (advanced) examination for the prestigious technical institutes would be announced on June 23.
The Joint Entrance Exam for admissions to the undergraduate programmes at all IITs and Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, was held on June 2.
"Results of JEE(Advanced)-2013 will be announced on Sunday, 23rd June, 2013. Successful candidates need to log in and give their choices for courses offered by the sixteen IITs and Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, from 24th June till 30th June," a release from the IITs said.
The release said the answer key for both Paper-1 and Paper-2 of this exam will be displayed on the JEE (Advanced) websites of zonal IITs on June 11.
"The student can view his or her answer sheet and marks obtained between June 14 and 17 at the same website. There will also be a provision for the student to request for review of specific questions and its marks. The student will have to pay a fees of Rs.500 for each question to be reviewed," it said.
The release said the students willing to join the architecture programme at IIT Roorkee and IIT Kharagpur will have to qualify an Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT).
"In order to appear in this test, the student has to register online for AAT between 24 and 25 June at the JEE (Advanced) portal. The first list of seat allocation will be announced online on 4th July, 2013,"it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing