IIT entrance exam result on June 23
The results for IIT (advanced) examination for the prestigious technical institutes would be announced on June 23.
New Delhi: The results for IIT (advanced) examination for the prestigious technical institutes would be announced on June 23.
The Joint Entrance Exam for admissions to the undergraduate programmes at all IITs and Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, was held on June 2.
"Results of JEE(Advanced)-2013 will be announced on Sunday, 23rd June, 2013. Successful candidates need to log in and give their choices for courses offered by the sixteen IITs and Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad, from 24th June till 30th June," a release from the IITs said.
The release said the answer key for both Paper-1 and Paper-2 of this exam will be displayed on the JEE (Advanced) websites of zonal IITs on June 11.
"The student can view his or her answer sheet and marks obtained between June 14 and 17 at the same website. There will also be a provision for the student to request for review of specific questions and its marks. The student will have to pay a fees of Rs.500 for each question to be reviewed," it said.
The release said the students willing to join the architecture programme at IIT Roorkee and IIT Kharagpur will have to qualify an Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT).
"In order to appear in this test, the student has to register online for AAT between 24 and 25 June at the JEE (Advanced) portal. The first list of seat allocation will be announced online on 4th July, 2013,"it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!