IIT JEE (Advanced) Results 2013 declared
The results of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2013 were declared on Friday (June 21).
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The results of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2013 were declared on Friday (June 21).
The results which was earlier to be declared on June 23, were declared two days in advance.
Candidates can check their scores on the website - http://jee.iitd.ac.in/, by entering their roll numbers.
Despite an early declaration of results, the filling of courses will, however, commence only from June 24. Only the top 1,50,000 students in JEE (Main) were allowed to sit for the JEE (Advanced) exam, which was held on June 2, 2013 (through offline).
The JEE (Advanced)-2013 examination included two objective type papers. Each paper consisted of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Admissions to IITs will be based only on category-wise All India Rank (AIR) in JEE (Advanced) subject to the condition that such candidates are in the top 20 percentile of successful candidates of their Boards in applicable categories.
The JEE (Main) scores were also an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which a candidate had to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programmes offered by the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).
The 15 IITs which will provide admissions via JEE advanced are: IIT-Bhubaneshwar, IIT-Bombay, IIT-Delhi, IIT-Gandhinagar, IIT-Guwahati, IIT-Hyderabad, IIT-Indore, IIT-Kanpur, IIT-Kharagpur, IIT-Madras, IIT-Mandi, IIT-Patna, IIT-Rajasthan, IIT-Roorkee and IIT-Ropar.
Zeenews.com wishes students ‘best of luck’ for their IIT-JEE (Advanced) 2013 Results.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users