JEE Main aspirants` particulars to be displayed on website
CBSE has decided to display the particulars of the JEE aspirants who have applied online for JEE Main in the second week of January next year so that they can rectify their incorrect particulars.
New Delhi: CBSE has decided to display the particulars of the JEE aspirants who have applied online for JEE Main in the second week of January next year so that they can rectify their incorrect particulars.
The move comes after it was found that candidates have committed mistakes while filling particulars in their online registration form, CBSE said in a statement on Tuesday.
However, no corrections can be carried for changes in examination cities and option for change of mode of examination from computer-based examination (online) to pen- and-paper based examination, it said.
The online registration form has been made available on JEE Main website from November 8 December 15.
As per the new format, aspirants for IIT will have to appear for JEE Main and then for JEE Advance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble