JEE Main aspirants` particulars to be displayed on website
CBSE has decided to display the particulars of the JEE aspirants who have applied online for JEE Main in the second week of January next year so that they can rectify their incorrect particulars.
New Delhi: CBSE has decided to display the particulars of the JEE aspirants who have applied online for JEE Main in the second week of January next year so that they can rectify their incorrect particulars.
The move comes after it was found that candidates have committed mistakes while filling particulars in their online registration form, CBSE said in a statement on Tuesday.
However, no corrections can be carried for changes in examination cities and option for change of mode of examination from computer-based examination (online) to pen- and-paper based examination, it said.
The online registration form has been made available on JEE Main website from November 8 December 15.
As per the new format, aspirants for IIT will have to appear for JEE Main and then for JEE Advance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling