Maharashtra SSC Result 2012 declared
Maharashtra SSC Result 2012 were declared at 1 pm on June 13 (Wednesday), ending days of anxious wait by students and candidates.
Mumbai: Maharashtra SSC Result 2012 were declared at 1 pm on June 13 (Wednesday), ending days of anxious wait by students and candidates.
Maharashtra Board SSC Result 2012 was announced by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) which operates through nine divisions: Mumbai, Pune, Kolhapur, Nagpur, Amravati, Aurangabad, Nasik, Latur and Konkan.
Lakhs of students who appeared for the SSC exam 2012 can now access their results through the following websites:
2. http://msbshse.ac.in/ssc results
Like last year, this year too, SSC Result mark sheet would come on the Best-5 basis. Junior college admissions would also be finalised on the basis of Best-5 basis.
Candidates can collect original copies of the mark sheets from their schools on June 22.
The Board had announced HSC Examination Results on May 25.
Zeenews.com wishes all students ‘Best of Luck’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion