Non-collegiate DU colleges announce second cut off
Delhi University announced the second cut-off list for admission to the non-collegiate women`s education board, with colleges still taking admissions at a little over 70 per cent marks.
New Delhi: Delhi University on Thursday announced the second cut-off list for admission to the non-collegiate women`s education board, with colleges still taking admissions at a little over 70 per cent marks.
Under the non-collegiate women`s education board (NCWEB), students do not need to attend regular classes.
As many as 13 DU colleges accept non-collegiate women candidates who pursue BCom course that is completed through weekend classes in a matter of 50 teaching days.
Though Hansraj college closed admission in the general category to B Com (hons), 12 other colleges are still admitting students.
Lakshmibai college has declared a cut off of 72 to 74.75 per cent for B Com (hons), while Kalindi college has set it at 70 to 72.75 per cent.
Kalindi, Jesus and Mary, Maitrey and Janki Devi college are admitting a little over 70 per cent while the lowest percentage at which admission cn be secured in B Com is 68 per cent.
In BA Prog course, admission is open in 11 colleges at percentages of 68 to 75.75 per cent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie