Places to eat out at DU North, South campus
The hustle and bustle of getting admission in a Delhi University college has begun for students. However, those seeking admission also look for a place to take a break, chill out with friends and gorge on food.
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The hustle and bustle of getting admission in a Delhi University college has begun for students. However, those seeking admission also look for a place to take a break, chill out with friends and gorge on food.
Here’s a list of the food joints and college canteens of the North and South campuses which one can try out –
SRCC canteen: One of the favourite among the students here is paneer cutlet and dhania-mint chutney. Paneer parantha is also available.
Faculty of Arts canteen: If you are looking for something that is light on the pocket then this is the place for you. It offers lunch and snacks at reasonable prices.
St. Stephen’s College cafe: On offer here are the irresistible mince cutlets.
Irfan’s magi: Popular for its two-minute preparation, a visit here is a must to complete your SRCC visit.
Chacha ke chhole bhature: It is quite a hit among the students. Located opposite Kamla market it has Amritsari chhola bhaturas.
DSE canteen: Strawberry jelly cream and mutton dosas are favourite here.
Majnu Ka Tila: Known for serving tasty momos and soup, it also has cafes serving Tibetan delicacies.
Lady Shri Ram cafeteria: Students can munch on its paneer rumali and kathi rolls as well as the it on offer are the four variety of teas.
Sri Venkateswara College: For those who like to have south Indian food make a stop here.
Gargi College: With an open space to eat-out called the Nescafe corner, it has a wide variety menu from teas, pastas, snacks to cappuccinos.
Moolchand parenthewala: It boasts several types of paranthas for the students of feast on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- Para athlete Deepa Malik complains of callous service by Air India
- I eat beef, can somebody stop me?: Kiren Rijiju hits back at Naqvi
- Smriti Irani visits Amethi, promises to pay insurance money to 25,000 women
- Delhi: Visually impaired boy scores 91.4% in CBSE 12th Board exams
- One year of Modi govt: Amit Shah addresses media
- MP: 14-year-old boy works as bonded labour since 2009
- UP: Man chops off wife's nose, hair for dowry
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 (cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in) postponed?
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2015 to be announced on May 28
- Check mahresult.nic.in for MSBSHSE Maharashtra Class 12 HSC Result 2015
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Result 2015 on mahresult.nic.in
- Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; toll crosses 800
- I was misquoted, says Kiren Rijiju on 'beef' remark
- Gujjars adamant on holding talks in Bayana; rail tracks remain blocked
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow