Primary school timings changed in Gurgaon due to heat
The searing heat has forced the authorities here to change timings of primary schools in the district from Wednesday.
Gurgaon: The searing heat has forced the authorities here to change timings of primary schools in the district from Wednesday.
An order issued by Deputy Commissioner, Gurgaon, P C Meena said classes in primary schools will be held from 7 a.M. to 12 noon instead of 8 a.M. To 2:30 p.M. Earlier.
In the rest of Haryana, Punjab and Chandigarh, majority of schools are still open, with young students having to face the heat.
While a few schools have already declared summer holidays, majority of them are scheduled to start their vacations by May-end.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev