Primary school timings changed in Gurgaon due to heat
The searing heat has forced the authorities here to change timings of primary schools in the district from Wednesday.
Gurgaon: The searing heat has forced the authorities here to change timings of primary schools in the district from Wednesday.
An order issued by Deputy Commissioner, Gurgaon, P C Meena said classes in primary schools will be held from 7 a.M. to 12 noon instead of 8 a.M. To 2:30 p.M. Earlier.
In the rest of Haryana, Punjab and Chandigarh, majority of schools are still open, with young students having to face the heat.
While a few schools have already declared summer holidays, majority of them are scheduled to start their vacations by May-end.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites