Primary school timings changed in Gurgaon due to heat
The searing heat has forced the authorities here to change timings of primary schools in the district from Wednesday.
Gurgaon: The searing heat has forced the authorities here to change timings of primary schools in the district from Wednesday.
An order issued by Deputy Commissioner, Gurgaon, P C Meena said classes in primary schools will be held from 7 a.M. to 12 noon instead of 8 a.M. To 2:30 p.M. Earlier.
In the rest of Haryana, Punjab and Chandigarh, majority of schools are still open, with young students having to face the heat.
While a few schools have already declared summer holidays, majority of them are scheduled to start their vacations by May-end.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday