Question paper leak stalls WB Primary Teachers Training Exam
Primary Education Board in West Bengal on Wednesday cancelled the Primary Teachers Training Examination scheduled for tomorrow and on Saturday after question papers were leaked, while an inquiry has been ordered into the matter.
Kolkata: Primary Education Board in West Bengal on Wednesday cancelled the Primary Teachers Training Examination scheduled for tomorrow and on Saturday after question papers were leaked, while an inquiry has been ordered into the matter.
"The Primary Teachers` Training Examination scheduled for tomorrow (February 20) and on Saturday (February 22) stands cancelled. An inquiry has already been ordered," the Primary Education Board President Manik Bhattacharya said.
Bhattacharya said that the inquiry would identify the culprits involved in question leak racket and stern steps would be taken against them.
While tomorrow`s examination was on Language paper, Saturday was scheduled for Mathematics. Students appear in these exams after getting through the Teachers` Eligibility Test (TET) for their appointment as primary teachers.
The Board would later announce the rescheduled dates for the cancelled examinations, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?