Question paper leak stalls WB Primary Teachers Training Exam
Primary Education Board in West Bengal on Wednesday cancelled the Primary Teachers Training Examination scheduled for tomorrow and on Saturday after question papers were leaked, while an inquiry has been ordered into the matter.
Kolkata: Primary Education Board in West Bengal on Wednesday cancelled the Primary Teachers Training Examination scheduled for tomorrow and on Saturday after question papers were leaked, while an inquiry has been ordered into the matter.
"The Primary Teachers` Training Examination scheduled for tomorrow (February 20) and on Saturday (February 22) stands cancelled. An inquiry has already been ordered," the Primary Education Board President Manik Bhattacharya said.
Bhattacharya said that the inquiry would identify the culprits involved in question leak racket and stern steps would be taken against them.
While tomorrow`s examination was on Language paper, Saturday was scheduled for Mathematics. Students appear in these exams after getting through the Teachers` Eligibility Test (TET) for their appointment as primary teachers.
The Board would later announce the rescheduled dates for the cancelled examinations, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal