SAIL invites application for Mining Mate, Mining Foreman and other posts
Eligible candidates can apply for the posts of Mining Mate, Mining Foreman, others jobs in SAIL which has released a notification inviting the same.
Delhi: Eligible candidates can apply for the posts of Mining Mate, Mining Foreman, others jobs in SAIL which has released a notification inviting the same.
Those interested can send the application in a prescribed format on or before August 31.
To apply online candidates can log on the official website - www.sailcareers.com.
There are total 168 vacancies out of which for Mining Mate is 60, for Mining Foreman is 31, for Medical Officer is 7, for Operator cum Technician (Trainee) is 24, for Paramedical Staff is 27, for Junior Assistant (Trainee) is 15 and for Surveyor (Mines) is 4.
The upper age limit of the candidates must not exceed the given age barrier.
Candidates can check the notification for post wise details on pay scale.
For Medical Officer, candidates will be selected on the basis of a written examination and an interview and for for other posts, the candidates will be selected on the basis of the written examination and skill test.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion