New Delhi: The State Bank of India (SBI) has declared the final results of Probationary Officers (PO) examinations 2016.
The result was declared by the board on their official website, www.sbi.co.in, on September 30.
The state-run bank will upload the letters for successful candidates and marks secured by candidates shortly.
The bank conducted the group discussion and interview for the recruitment to the posts of Probationary Officer on September 1 and the online examination on July 31 at various centres.
Earlier, the application process for the SBI PO vacancy started on May 4, 2016 and ended on May 24, 2016.
Follow these steps to check the results:
- Log on to the official website, www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the link 'Career'
- Click on the sixth dot in the latest announcements section
- Enter the required details
- Click on the link for 'Final Submit'
- Save the results and take a print out for further reference.
Candidates who had cleared the main examination (Phase 2) conducted on July 31 were called for a group discussion and interview (Phase 3), which commenced from September 1, 2016.