SSC exam for police services starts on Sunday: Important tips
The exam will be held for the ranks such as sub-Inspectors and assistant sub-Inspectors.
New Delhi: The Staff Selection Commission will conduct its exam on Sunday for selection into Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces and Central Industrial Security Force.
The exam will be held for the rank of Sub Inspectors and assistant Sub Inspectors.
Following are some important instructions for candidates:
1. In addition to Admit Card, candidates should bring two copies of their latest coloured photos (3 cm x 3.5 cm). One photo identity proof e.g. AADHAR Card, Driving License, University/College ID, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, etc.
2. Candidates who fail to bring the above documents, he/she would not be admitted in the examination venue.
3. Those appearing for Paper-II (Computer based examination), items such as watches, books, pens, paper chits, magazines, electronic gadgets etc. will be prohibited in the exam hall.
5. All exam labs are under video surveillance.
6. At any stage, if it is found that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature would be cancelled.
7. Candidates will be permitted to appear in the exam only at the venue as specified in the admission certificate.
8. The entry of the candidates inside the venue will only be allowed between 8:30 am and 9:30 am for the morning shift.
9. If any candidate is found obstructing the conduct of the examination or creating disturbances at the examination venue, his/her candidature shall be summarily cancelled.
SSC works under the government of India to hire staff for various ministries and government departments.