St Stephens announcs cut-off above 95’%
St Stephen’s College of Delhi University today announced a high cut-off list with above 95 per cent marks required for admission into most courses.
New Delhi: You have to stave off stiff competition to get a seat in prestigious St Stephen’’s College of Delhi University as the institution today announced a high cut-off list with above 95 per cent marks required for admission into most courses.
The cut-off for Economics, the most sought-after course at the college, was at 98 per cent for students who have studied commerce in 10+2 while those who have studied science and humanities require 96.75 and 96.5 per cent marks respectively to qualify for the interviews.
The cut-off for the subject came with a rider of scoring high marks of 85 per cent in mathematics.
The cut-off for students under SC/ST category was at 93 per cent for commerce students and 91.5 per cent for both science and humanities students.
About 6,469 students have applied for Economics this year.
The second most popular course this year was English, which received 5,956 applications and its cut-off were similar to those of Economics.
Commerce students will require 98 percent while those who have studied science and humanities will have to have above 97 per cent and 95.75 per cent respectively.
The cut-offs again come with the rider that aspiring students should have either scored above 95 per cent in English core or 85 per cent in Elective English.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery