UGC-NET exam results declared
Results of the UGC-NET exam held on December 30, 2012 was declared on Monday night, with a total of 39,226 out of 7.8 lakh candidates passing the exam.
New Delhi: Results of the UGC-NET exam held on December 30, 2012 was declared on Monday night, with a total of 39,226 out of 7.8 lakh candidates passing the exam.
"A total of 39,226 candidates have qualified for the eligibility of lectureship. Out of these 39,226 candidates, 3669 candidates have qualified for Junior Research Fellowship," said a UGC statement.
NET-December, 2012 was also conducted completely in objective mode in 78 subjects and at 77 centres spread across the country.
The candidates were allowed to carry the copy of OMR answer sheets on conclusion of the examination.
Besides, UGC had uploaded the answer keys and question papers on its website and invited online feedback from the candidates.
The answer keys were re-examined and updated wherever necessary before finalisation of result, the statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional