UGC-NET exam results declared
Results of the UGC-NET exam held on December 30, 2012 was declared on Monday night, with a total of 39,226 out of 7.8 lakh candidates passing the exam.
New Delhi: Results of the UGC-NET exam held on December 30, 2012 was declared on Monday night, with a total of 39,226 out of 7.8 lakh candidates passing the exam.
"A total of 39,226 candidates have qualified for the eligibility of lectureship. Out of these 39,226 candidates, 3669 candidates have qualified for Junior Research Fellowship," said a UGC statement.
NET-December, 2012 was also conducted completely in objective mode in 78 subjects and at 77 centres spread across the country.
The candidates were allowed to carry the copy of OMR answer sheets on conclusion of the examination.
Besides, UGC had uploaded the answer keys and question papers on its website and invited online feedback from the candidates.
The answer keys were re-examined and updated wherever necessary before finalisation of result, the statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says