UGC-NET exam results declared
Results of the UGC-NET exam held on December 30, 2012 was declared on Monday night, with a total of 39,226 out of 7.8 lakh candidates passing the exam.
New Delhi: Results of the UGC-NET exam held on December 30, 2012 was declared on Monday night, with a total of 39,226 out of 7.8 lakh candidates passing the exam.
"A total of 39,226 candidates have qualified for the eligibility of lectureship. Out of these 39,226 candidates, 3669 candidates have qualified for Junior Research Fellowship," said a UGC statement.
NET-December, 2012 was also conducted completely in objective mode in 78 subjects and at 77 centres spread across the country.
The candidates were allowed to carry the copy of OMR answer sheets on conclusion of the examination.
Besides, UGC had uploaded the answer keys and question papers on its website and invited online feedback from the candidates.
The answer keys were re-examined and updated wherever necessary before finalisation of result, the statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi