UGC-NET exam results declared
Results of the UGC-NET exam held on December 30, 2012 was declared on Monday night, with a total of 39,226 out of 7.8 lakh candidates passing the exam.
New Delhi: Results of the UGC-NET exam held on December 30, 2012 was declared on Monday night, with a total of 39,226 out of 7.8 lakh candidates passing the exam.
"A total of 39,226 candidates have qualified for the eligibility of lectureship. Out of these 39,226 candidates, 3669 candidates have qualified for Junior Research Fellowship," said a UGC statement.
NET-December, 2012 was also conducted completely in objective mode in 78 subjects and at 77 centres spread across the country.
The candidates were allowed to carry the copy of OMR answer sheets on conclusion of the examination.
Besides, UGC had uploaded the answer keys and question papers on its website and invited online feedback from the candidates.
The answer keys were re-examined and updated wherever necessary before finalisation of result, the statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list