UGC-NET exam results declared
Results of the UGC-NET exam held on December 30, 2012 was declared on Monday night, with a total of 39,226 out of 7.8 lakh candidates passing the exam.
New Delhi: Results of the UGC-NET exam held on December 30, 2012 was declared on Monday night, with a total of 39,226 out of 7.8 lakh candidates passing the exam.
"A total of 39,226 candidates have qualified for the eligibility of lectureship. Out of these 39,226 candidates, 3669 candidates have qualified for Junior Research Fellowship," said a UGC statement.
NET-December, 2012 was also conducted completely in objective mode in 78 subjects and at 77 centres spread across the country.
The candidates were allowed to carry the copy of OMR answer sheets on conclusion of the examination.
Besides, UGC had uploaded the answer keys and question papers on its website and invited online feedback from the candidates.
The answer keys were re-examined and updated wherever necessary before finalisation of result, the statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites