UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2016 results declared, check www.upsc.gov.in
The mark sheet shall be made available on the UPSC website within 15 days from the date of declaration of result.
New Delhi: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the results of Engineering Services Examination 2016.
Candidates can check the results here – www.upsc.gov.in
The lists of candidates are on the basis of results of the written part of the Engineering Services Examination, 2016 held by the UPSC in May 2016 and the interviews for Personality Test held in September-November, 2016.
How to check UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2016 results:
- Log on to the official website - www.upsc.gov.in
- On the home page, the candidate should click on the UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2016 results, which can be seen on the right side of the page
- Click on a PDF file under the section `Documents`
- Check if your roll number is mentioned in the list
The mark sheet shall be made available on the website within 15 days from the date of declaration of result.
The Union Public Service Commission is, inter alia, required to be consulted on all matters relating to recruitment to civil services and posts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened