New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct Board Exams in the month of March and April for Classes X and XII.
Board exams always make students nervous so it is better to start preparing for them in advance.
Here are some tips students can follow to top the exams and score excellent marks:
- First and foremost, study regularly. Last-minute preparation leads nowhere.
- Practise solving sample and mock test papers.
- Read each and every word from the NCERT text books. Most of the exam is set from these books.
- Ensure time management and allocate enough time for your studies.
- Practice writing as one will have to do a fair amount of writing during the exams. This practice will help students complete their exams well in time.
- Last but not the least, take out time to relax as well. Different individuals have different ways to relax - some do it by sleeping, some by playing, and others by watching TV/movies. Choose yours but remember, relaxation methods should not hamper your studies.