No Indian casualty in Turkey terror attack

There has been no report so far of any Indian casualty in the terror attack at the international terminal of Turkey's Ataturk airport where three suspected Islamic State suicide bombers killed at least 36 people.

PTI| Updated: Jun 29, 2016, 09:22 AM IST

New Delhi: There has been no report so far of any Indian casualty in the terror attack at the international terminal of Turkey's Ataturk airport where three suspected Islamic State suicide bombers killed at least 36 people.

The External Affairs Ministry also said that the Indian Consulate has been in touch been touch with Istanbul governorate and has given emergency contact numbers for Indians requiring assistance.

 

No reports so far of any Indian among the casualties, the ministry said.