57.5 percent votes polled in repoll in Sitmarhi
Patna: Repolling in two polling stations under Sitamarhi parliamentary seat concluded on Sunday with 57.5 percent voters casting their franchise, according to the office of the Chief Electoral Officer (CEO), Bihar.
The repoll was held in peaceful manner between 7 AM to 4 PM, it said.
The Election Commission (EC) had ordered repolling in two polling stations under Sitamarhi Lok Sabha seat where elections were held during the fifth phase of general elections in Bihar on May 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India