AAP demands removal of SHO of Gauriganj PS in Amethi
Amethi: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Friday accused the station incharge of Gauriganj police station of "working for Congress and BJP" and demanded the Election Commission to remove him.
AAP leader and former Delhi Law Minister Somnath Bharti, while talking to reporters here, alleged that station incharge of Gauriganj Ratan Singh was working for Congress and BJP "and fair election was not possible while he was posted there."
He said that a letter demanding Singh`s removal has been sent to the EC.
Bharti alleged that BJP and Congress were hatching conspiracy to dent the image of AAP.
Speaking AAP leader Shazia Ilmi, asking Muslims to be communal in this election, he said that there was no wrong intention in her statement, "only wrong word was used".
Bharti alleged that BJP failed to play the role of strong opposition and this was the reason Congress succeeded in ruining the country.
He said in Lok Sabha election the people of the country would reject Congress and BJP and elect AAP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack