AAP demands removal of SHO of Gauriganj PS in Amethi
Amethi: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Friday accused the station incharge of Gauriganj police station of "working for Congress and BJP" and demanded the Election Commission to remove him.
AAP leader and former Delhi Law Minister Somnath Bharti, while talking to reporters here, alleged that station incharge of Gauriganj Ratan Singh was working for Congress and BJP "and fair election was not possible while he was posted there."
He said that a letter demanding Singh`s removal has been sent to the EC.
Bharti alleged that BJP and Congress were hatching conspiracy to dent the image of AAP.
Speaking AAP leader Shazia Ilmi, asking Muslims to be communal in this election, he said that there was no wrong intention in her statement, "only wrong word was used".
Bharti alleged that BJP failed to play the role of strong opposition and this was the reason Congress succeeded in ruining the country.
He said in Lok Sabha election the people of the country would reject Congress and BJP and elect AAP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video