AAP member Ashwini Upadhyaya resigns with 2400 others
Lucknow: AAP`s national council member Ashwini Upadhyaya, who was expelled for his "anti-party activities" on Monday left the party with 2,400 other workers.
Talking to reporters here, Upadhyaya alleged that the ideology, with which AAP was formed, has lost somewhere and the common man was feeling cheated.
He said due to this 2,400 workers, including convenors of eight wards and 40 local in-charges, have resigned from the party.
Upadhayay questioned AAP national convenor Arvind Kejriwal "why he elected unconstitutional way for Jan Lokpal bill and why Delhi Lokayukta was not made stronger?"
He said, "Kejriwal resigned from the post of Delhi Chief Minister without referendum."
"AAP fielded 455 candidates in tacit understanding with Congress to divide votes," he said.
He alleged that "Sisodia`s Kabir Foundation was registered in 2007, then how he managed to get Rs 44 lakh in 2005 and 32 lakh in 2006 from Ford Foundation."
Upadhyaya also asked why AAP made Yudhveer Singh, who gave clean chit to Robert Vadra in land deal, its candidate from Hisar Lok Sabha seat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state