AAP`s Kumar Vishwas declares assets worth Rs 4 cr
Amethi: Aam Aadmi Party nominee from Amethi Kumar Vishwas on Tuesday declared his assets about Rs four crore in an affidavit filed along with his nomination papers for the Lok Sabha polls.
Kumar has declared assets including that of his wife Manju Sharma. As per the affidavit, while gross total value of Kumar`s movable assets is more than Rs 1.28 crore, that of his wife is more than Rs 56 lakh.
The current market value of his immovable properties, including two residential flats in Rishikesh and Vasundhara in Ghaziabad is around Rs 1.29 crore, while that of his wife is Rs 65.07 lakh, which includes agricultural land.
The 44-year-old poet-turned-politician has mentioned lecturer as his occupation.
He has liabilities of Rs 6.73 lakh against him.
The PhD scholar has declared cash in hand of Rs 1.75 lakh. His wife Manju Sharma has Rs 1.1 lakh cash in hand. He holds four bank accounts and a Fixed deposit of Rs 2 lakh.
Kumar is in the fray along with BJP`s Smriti Irani and Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi from Amethi constituency which goes to poll on May 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand