Ajmer LS Independent candidate Narayandas Sindhi passes away
Jaipur: Independent candidate Narayandas Sindhi, who was in fray for Lok Sabha polls from Ajmer constituency died here today due to heart attack.
He was 65.
Sindhi had contested many Assembly and Lok Sabha polls in Ajmer in the past, the DPIR sources said.
He was also the owner and editor of a local newspaper in Ajmer.
Ajmer Lok Sabha constituency is locked in a direct contest between Union Minister and Rajasthan Congress President Sachin Pilot and Rajasthan BJP Minister Sanwarlal Jat, for which polling was held on April 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea