Arunachal Pradesh`s smallest polling station has only two voters
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh has set up a polling station for only two voters at Malogaon under Hayuliang division in the newly created Anjaw district.
Besides, there are eight polling stations for less than 10 voters, 20 for less than 20 voters and 105 for less than 50 electors in different areas of the largest north-eastern state, election office sources said here.
The `C Sector` polling station at Itanagar has the highest number of 1650 voters in the state having 7,53,170 electorate.
In all, the state has 2,158 polling stations of which 664 have been set up in almost inaccessible areas, the sources said.
The state goes to poll for two Lok Sabha seats and 60-member Assembly on April 9.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!