Arunachal Pradesh`s smallest polling station has only two voters
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh has set up a polling station for only two voters at Malogaon under Hayuliang division in the newly created Anjaw district.
Besides, there are eight polling stations for less than 10 voters, 20 for less than 20 voters and 105 for less than 50 electors in different areas of the largest north-eastern state, election office sources said here.
The `C Sector` polling station at Itanagar has the highest number of 1650 voters in the state having 7,53,170 electorate.
In all, the state has 2,158 polling stations of which 664 have been set up in almost inaccessible areas, the sources said.
The state goes to poll for two Lok Sabha seats and 60-member Assembly on April 9.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred