Arvind Kejriwal pays obeisance at Golden Temple
Amritsar: Aam Aadmi Party convener Arvind Kejriwal, who is on Punjab tour for campaigning for the party candidates, Friday paid obeisance at the sanctum sanctorum of the Golden Temple here.
He was accompanied by his followers including AAP candidate from Ludhiana Lok Sabha seat Harvinder Singh Phoolka and Punjabi singer Jassi.
The former Chief Minister, accompanied by AAP candidate from Amritsar, Dr Daljit Singh, also took out a road show before going to Golden Temple.
Kejriwal, who arrived here by train last night, was welcomed by huge crowd of AAP activists at the station.
He also paid obeisance at Akal Takhat (highest Sikh temporal seat). However, he chose to avoid media queries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India