Arvind Kejriwal pays obeisance at Golden Temple
Amritsar: Aam Aadmi Party convener Arvind Kejriwal, who is on Punjab tour for campaigning for the party candidates, Friday paid obeisance at the sanctum sanctorum of the Golden Temple here.
He was accompanied by his followers including AAP candidate from Ludhiana Lok Sabha seat Harvinder Singh Phoolka and Punjabi singer Jassi.
The former Chief Minister, accompanied by AAP candidate from Amritsar, Dr Daljit Singh, also took out a road show before going to Golden Temple.
Kejriwal, who arrived here by train last night, was welcomed by huge crowd of AAP activists at the station.
He also paid obeisance at Akal Takhat (highest Sikh temporal seat). However, he chose to avoid media queries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice