Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Punjab from Friday
New Delhi: After Delhi, AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal is eyeing Punjab where he will campaign for the next three days.
The former Delhi chief minister will reach Amritsar tonight and visit the Golden temple tomorrow from where he will undertake roadshows in the city, Taran Taran and Gurudaspur.
He is also expected to visit Khatkar Kalan, village of martyr Bhagat Singh and campaign in Ludhiana for candidate HS Phoolka. He is also expected to be back in Delhi by April 13 evening.
AAP has high hopes in Punjab and Haryana and the party`s decision to form a SIT to probe the 1984 anti-Sikh riots has gone well with the Sikh community.
Kejriwal will also leave for Varanasi on April 14 and will camp in the temple city from where he is taking on Narendra Modi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre