Ashutosh asks EC to cancel Kapil Sibal`s nomination from Chandni Chowk
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) candidate Ashutosh on Wednesday demanded the Election Commission to cancel the nomination of Union minister Kapil Sibal from Chandni Chowk.
Ashutosh accused Sibal, the Congress candidate from the Chandni Chowk constituency, of distributing money among the electorate.
Writing on Twitter, the AAP leader asked the EC to arrest those who were distributing money in Chandni Chowk.
I request EC to immediately intervene in Chandni Chowk and arrest those who are distributing money and cancel Sibbal's nomination.
— ashutosh (@ashutosh83B) April 9, 2014
Reacting to Ashutosh`s charge, Sibal said said that the AAP leader should file an FIR and provide evidence to prove his claim.
“When you lose support then you make such baseless allegations. I will get him prosecuted again,” the Union minister said.
“He is a novice in politics, he needs to learn a lot. All I can say is that I pity him,” Sibal added.
Dr Harshvardhan (BJP) is the third key candidate from the constituency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi