Baba Ramdev is a money launderer, says Digvijay Singh
Bhopal: Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh on Saturday lashed out at yoga guru Baba Ramdev calling him a "money launderer".
"Those who could not believe when I said Ramdev is a thug, are grudgingly admiring me now! :) Ramdev is money launderer," Digvijay said in a tweet.
The Congress leader`s criticism comes in the wake of the yoga guru facing embarrassment after he was caught warning Mahant Chandnath, BJP candidate from Alwar in Rajasthan, not to talk about money when the mics were on.
Moments before the conference, Chandnath had told Ramdev that he was facing problems in bringing money there, to which Ramdev had reacted and warned him not to talk about money when the microphones were on.
He had murmured, "Stop talking here. Are you a fool?"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral