Baba Ramdev is a money launderer, says Digvijay Singh
Bhopal: Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh on Saturday lashed out at yoga guru Baba Ramdev calling him a "money launderer".
"Those who could not believe when I said Ramdev is a thug, are grudgingly admiring me now! :) Ramdev is money launderer," Digvijay said in a tweet.
The Congress leader`s criticism comes in the wake of the yoga guru facing embarrassment after he was caught warning Mahant Chandnath, BJP candidate from Alwar in Rajasthan, not to talk about money when the mics were on.
Moments before the conference, Chandnath had told Ramdev that he was facing problems in bringing money there, to which Ramdev had reacted and warned him not to talk about money when the microphones were on.
He had murmured, "Stop talking here. Are you a fool?"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females