Baba Ramdev is a money launderer, says Digvijay Singh
Bhopal: Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh on Saturday lashed out at yoga guru Baba Ramdev calling him a "money launderer".
"Those who could not believe when I said Ramdev is a thug, are grudgingly admiring me now! :) Ramdev is money launderer," Digvijay said in a tweet.
The Congress leader`s criticism comes in the wake of the yoga guru facing embarrassment after he was caught warning Mahant Chandnath, BJP candidate from Alwar in Rajasthan, not to talk about money when the mics were on.
Moments before the conference, Chandnath had told Ramdev that he was facing problems in bringing money there, to which Ramdev had reacted and warned him not to talk about money when the microphones were on.
He had murmured, "Stop talking here. Are you a fool?"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame?
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame? - Part II
- NADA likely to declare verdict on wrestler Narsingh Yadav's doping case on Thursday
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK - Part II
- Airtel proposes Rs 30 crore annual package to Sunil Mittal
- Chinese soldiers spotted in Uttarakhand's Chamoli; defence ministry says 'no incursion'
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump could win, warns Barack Obama
- Delhi Transport Minister says 17 auto unions end strike; union leader denies
- World at war over money, not religious faith, says Pope