Baba Ramdev is a money launderer, says Digvijay Singh
Bhopal: Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh on Saturday lashed out at yoga guru Baba Ramdev calling him a "money launderer".
"Those who could not believe when I said Ramdev is a thug, are grudgingly admiring me now! :) Ramdev is money launderer," Digvijay said in a tweet.
The Congress leader`s criticism comes in the wake of the yoga guru facing embarrassment after he was caught warning Mahant Chandnath, BJP candidate from Alwar in Rajasthan, not to talk about money when the mics were on.
Moments before the conference, Chandnath had told Ramdev that he was facing problems in bringing money there, to which Ramdev had reacted and warned him not to talk about money when the microphones were on.
He had murmured, "Stop talking here. Are you a fool?"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre