BJP promises to extend Seemandhra`s special status to 10 years
Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh: BJP today promised to extend from five years to ten years the special status to Seemandhra region after bifurcation, senior leader M Venkaiah Naidu said in Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh.
"If our prime ministerial candidate and BJP win the elections and Modi is elected the Prime Minister, the special status to the residuary Andhra Pradesh will be extended to ten years," Mr Naidu, who is campaigning for BJP-TDP candidates in east Godavari district, said during a road show.
Everybody has equal right over Hyderabad and not any person. It was built and developed by all sections of people, the former BJP chief said.
Residuary Andhra Pradesh has a bright future, he said, adding that BJP has mentioned several steps to develop residuary Andhra Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL