BJP promises to extend Seemandhra`s special status to 10 years
Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh: BJP today promised to extend from five years to ten years the special status to Seemandhra region after bifurcation, senior leader M Venkaiah Naidu said in Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh.
"If our prime ministerial candidate and BJP win the elections and Modi is elected the Prime Minister, the special status to the residuary Andhra Pradesh will be extended to ten years," Mr Naidu, who is campaigning for BJP-TDP candidates in east Godavari district, said during a road show.
Everybody has equal right over Hyderabad and not any person. It was built and developed by all sections of people, the former BJP chief said.
Residuary Andhra Pradesh has a bright future, he said, adding that BJP has mentioned several steps to develop residuary Andhra Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport