BJP, SP trying to create communal discord in UP: BSP
Lucknow: Alleging that Samajwadi Party and BJP were making concerted efforts to create communal discord in Uttar Pradesh especially in the state`s western region, BSP on Saturday asked the Election Commission to adopt special measures to put a check on the issue.
According to a BSP statement issued here, BJP leader Amit Shah has been making continued efforts to create communal discord in the region.
Despite reports in this regard, Shah`s meetings and tours were not being video-graphed which is most surprising and also indicate at the internal understanding of BJP and SP, it said.
BSP asked the Election Commission to issue clear directives for keeping a strict eye on movement of Shah in order to ensure free and fair elections in Uttar Pradesh and ensure that BJP`s electioneering does not cross the limits of decency and remained lawful.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda