BJP suspends UP MLA for anti-party activities
Lucknow: BJP has suspended its sitting MLA from Siddharth Nagar constituency Jai Pratap Singh for "anti-party activities".
BJP state president Laxmi Kant Bajpai on Saturday said that there were complaints against Singh for working against party candidate from the Dumariyaganj Lok Sabha constituency Jagdambika Pal.
He said that despite being a BJP MLA, his wife was contesting as Congress candidate against the party nominee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you