BJP suspends UP MLA for anti-party activities
Lucknow: BJP has suspended its sitting MLA from Siddharth Nagar constituency Jai Pratap Singh for "anti-party activities".
BJP state president Laxmi Kant Bajpai on Saturday said that there were complaints against Singh for working against party candidate from the Dumariyaganj Lok Sabha constituency Jagdambika Pal.
He said that despite being a BJP MLA, his wife was contesting as Congress candidate against the party nominee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!