BJP will win all 25 seats in Rajasthan: Vasundhara Raje
Jaipur: Rajasthan chief minister Vasundhara Raje on Saturday exuded confidence of winning all the 25 parliamentary constituencies in the state.
Raje took feedback from the party office bearers and leaders from across the state at a meeting at the party headquarters here and said that she was confident that the party would win all the seats, thus making her Mission-25 successful.
Addressing the meeting, Raje said that the party workers had been working hard to ensure success of the party in elections for the last one year, and the efforts had delivered unprecedented results in the assembly elections last year when the party won 163 out of 200 assembly constituencies.
Kaptan Singh Solanki, in-charge of the BJP`s affairs in Rajasthan, the party`s state vice-president Onkar Singh Lakhawat, party`s Lok Sabha election candidates in the state and other leaders were present in the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!