BJP will win all 25 seats in Rajasthan: Vasundhara Raje
Jaipur: Rajasthan chief minister Vasundhara Raje on Saturday exuded confidence of winning all the 25 parliamentary constituencies in the state.
Raje took feedback from the party office bearers and leaders from across the state at a meeting at the party headquarters here and said that she was confident that the party would win all the seats, thus making her Mission-25 successful.
Addressing the meeting, Raje said that the party workers had been working hard to ensure success of the party in elections for the last one year, and the efforts had delivered unprecedented results in the assembly elections last year when the party won 163 out of 200 assembly constituencies.
Kaptan Singh Solanki, in-charge of the BJP`s affairs in Rajasthan, the party`s state vice-president Onkar Singh Lakhawat, party`s Lok Sabha election candidates in the state and other leaders were present in the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’