By concealing wife`s name Modi has committed criminal act: Jain
Jhansi: Union minister and Congress nominee from Jhansi Pradeep Jain Aditya on Saturday alleged that by concealing the name of his wife BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi has committed "a criminal act".
Talking to reporters here, Jain said that Modi was a "liar". "As now it is known that he has a wife, then he might have children as well," the Union Minister of State for Rural Development claimed.
He also attacked his opponent in the electoral fray and former Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Uma Bharati, and asked why a separate Bundelkhand issue was not resolved when the BJP was in power?
Jain said that he had always raised the issue within his party, but some problems were being faced as two states were involved in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!