Campaigning for Phase 5 of 121 Lok Sabha, 77 Odisha Assembly seats ends today
New Delhi: The campaigning for the fifth phase of Lok Sabha polls will end on Tuesday.
On Thursday, a total of 121 parliamentary constituencies spread over 12 states will go to polls in this phase.
The states where the polling will be held are Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Odisha, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal.
Polling for 77 seats of Odisha Assembly will also be held in this phase on Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh