Complaint against Madhusudan Mistry over pamphlet
Vadodara: The police here Tuesday registered a complaint under relevant sections of IPC against Congress candidate from Vadodara Lok Sabha constituency Madhusudan Mistry for publishing an allegedly defamatory pamphlet against Narendra Modi, his rival and BJP`s prime ministerial candidate.
Police inspector Munaf Pathan of Manjalpur police station registered the complaint.
The pamphlet accuses Modi in the context of corruption and also refers to the snooping scandal involving a young woman architect.
Mistry, however, denied the pamphlet broke any law and claimed it had been vetted by the Election Commission fifteen days ago.
He demanded transfer of the District Collector and the city Police Commissioner for their "partisan" attitude.
- Kanchi Sankaracharya Jayendra Saraswathi acquitted in Radhakrishnan assault case
- 'Russian Doll' galaxy cluster decodes information about dark energy
- New Facebook, Messenger and Instagram apps launched for Windows 10
- Archery World Cup: Women recurve team shocks top seed Germany to make final
- India asks China to halt construction in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir