Cong sets up 21-member panel for success of candidates in J&K
Srinagar: Congress today constituted a 21-member committee for effective coordination with its ally National Conference at the district level to ensure success of its candidates in the three Lok Sabha seats in the Valley.
It will be headed by Pradesh Congress Committee Vice President Ghulam Nabi Monga. The committee was constituted by JKPCC chief Saifuddin Soz, the party said in a statement here.
Congress will contest in two seats in Jammu region and the lone seat in Ladakh, while NC is in fray in Srinagar, Baramulla and Anantnag.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city