Cong sets up 21-member panel for success of candidates in J&K
Srinagar: Congress today constituted a 21-member committee for effective coordination with its ally National Conference at the district level to ensure success of its candidates in the three Lok Sabha seats in the Valley.
It will be headed by Pradesh Congress Committee Vice President Ghulam Nabi Monga. The committee was constituted by JKPCC chief Saifuddin Soz, the party said in a statement here.
Congress will contest in two seats in Jammu region and the lone seat in Ladakh, while NC is in fray in Srinagar, Baramulla and Anantnag.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'