Cong sets up 21-member panel for success of candidates in J&K
Srinagar: Congress today constituted a 21-member committee for effective coordination with its ally National Conference at the district level to ensure success of its candidates in the three Lok Sabha seats in the Valley.
It will be headed by Pradesh Congress Committee Vice President Ghulam Nabi Monga. The committee was constituted by JKPCC chief Saifuddin Soz, the party said in a statement here.
Congress will contest in two seats in Jammu region and the lone seat in Ladakh, while NC is in fray in Srinagar, Baramulla and Anantnag.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III