Congress changes three candidates in Telangana
New Delhi: Congress on Tuesday made minor changes in its list of candidates for Assembly Elections in Telangana, replacing three contestants in Secunderabad Cantt (SC), Thungathurthy (SC) and Narsampet constituencies.
According to a party release, Gazzala Kantham will replace Krishank in Secunderabad Cantt constituency, while Gudipathi Narsaram will be replace by Addanki Dayakar in the reserved constituency of Thungathurthy.
At Narsampet, Congress has declared Kati Venkat Swamy as the new candidate instead of D Madhava Reddy.
The party yesterday released the names of 111 Congress candidates for the 119 Assembly constituencies in Telangana.
On Saturday, it had released the list of candidates for 16 Lok Sabha constituencies in the region, which is going to polls on April 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal