Congress changes three candidates in Telangana
New Delhi: Congress on Tuesday made minor changes in its list of candidates for Assembly Elections in Telangana, replacing three contestants in Secunderabad Cantt (SC), Thungathurthy (SC) and Narsampet constituencies.
According to a party release, Gazzala Kantham will replace Krishank in Secunderabad Cantt constituency, while Gudipathi Narsaram will be replace by Addanki Dayakar in the reserved constituency of Thungathurthy.
At Narsampet, Congress has declared Kati Venkat Swamy as the new candidate instead of D Madhava Reddy.
The party yesterday released the names of 111 Congress candidates for the 119 Assembly constituencies in Telangana.
On Saturday, it had released the list of candidates for 16 Lok Sabha constituencies in the region, which is going to polls on April 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Does religion teach gender discrimination?
- Does religion teach gender discrimination? - Part III
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!