Congress has given corruption, terrorism and price rise: Gadkari
Bokaro: Former BJP president Nitin Gadkari on Friday alleged that corruption, terrorism and price rise were Congress` giving to the country and if NDA came to power it would solve these problems while bringing down prices by 25 per cent in the first six months.
"Congress is a problem to the country. It has given rise to corruption, terrorism and price rise. It has become a problem to the country. The BJP would reduce price rise by 25 per cent within the first six months if it came to power," Gadkari said while addressing public meetings in areas under Dhanbad LS seat, which goes to the polls on April 24.
Accusing the Congress of failing to deliver good governance, Gadkari alleged since Independence, Congress-led governments have brought "untold miseries" to the country through its "wrong policies".
"Price rise, corruption and bad governance have been the hallmark of the Congress during its tenure... Congress had given the slogan Garibi Hatao (remove poverty), but people have sunk further deep into poverty," claimed the BJP leader.
Accusing Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and RJD supremo Lalu Prasad of indulging in communal politics, Gadkari said, "This election is a chance to change the fate of the country, and if you want to save the country, then make Narendra Modi the Prime Minister."
"What the Congress failed to do in the last so many years, we will do it in five years," Gadkari said, appealing to vote for BJP`s candidate P N Singh.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy