Congress headed for worst defeat: Karat
Thiruvananthapuram: The Congress will suffer its worst ever defeat in the Lok Sabha election, CPI-M general secretary Prakash Karat said Monday.
Addressing an election rally here, Karat said there was "a wave of anger" against the Congress which has ruled India since 2004.
He said that central ministers from Kerala should also be held responsible for Prime Minister Manmohan Singh government`s failings including on rising food prices and widespread corruption.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- 'Udta Punjab' Box Office collection: Shahid Kapoor-Alia Bhatt starrer crosses Rs 50 crore mark!
- 30 dead, 21 injured after bus catches fire in central China
- Revealed! Why 'Baahubali' didn’t feature a Bollywood star-cast!
- Top 5 ways to deal with mid-life crisis!
- Allahabad HC declines to entertain PIL to restrain media coverage of Kairana incident