Congress should support Third Front government: Akhilesh
Etawah: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Thursday asked Congress to help in formation of Third Front government at the Centre after polls if it really wants to stop communal party like BJP.
"If Congress was really serious about stopping communal BJP, it should help in formation of Third front government at the Centre," Yadav said while talking to reporters after casting his vote.
Yadav, who is also the chief of party`s state unit, said that there would not be a problem in formation of a Third Front government as in more that two third of the states, parties of third front would win majority of seats.
He also claimed that only SP was fighting against communal forces like RSS and VHP, and accused Congress of giving up its fight against such forces.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!