Congress stalwarts trailing in Rajasthan, BJP leading on 25
Jaipur: BJP was leading in all 25 Lok Sabha seats of Rajasthan where Congress stalwarts Sachin Pilot, Jitendra Singh, Chandresh Kumari, Namonarayan Meena, Girija Vyas and six sitting Congress MPs were trailing in 11 seats.
BJP candidates were leading on all 25 seats at 1020 hrs.
Sachin Pilot was trailing behind by a margin of 14961 in Ajmer LS constituency, Jitendra Singh by 65998 in Alwar, Chandresh Kumari by 75942 in Jodhpur, Namonarayan Meena by about 9000, Girija Vyas by 58012 votes in Chittorgarh against BJP candidates.
Six sitting Congress MPs Raghuveer Meena on Udaipur, Ijyaj Singh in Kota, CP Joshi in Jaipur rural, Jyoti Mirdha in Nagaur, Harish Choudhary, and Gopal Singh Shekhawat in Rajsamand were also trailing by over 10,000 votes against the BJP rivals.
BJP rebel Jaswant Singh, rebel and independent candidate, was trailing behind a margin of 14427 by his BJP candidate Col Sonaram on Barmer seat.
BJP candidates Santosh Ahalwat in Jhunjhunu, Chandra Prakash Joshi in Chittorgarh, Dushyant Singh in Jhalawar-Baran, Nihal Chand in Ganganagar, Arjun Lal Meena in Udaipur, Gopal Singh Shekhawat in Rajsamand, Subhash Baheria in Bhilwara, Devji Patel in Jalore, and Arjun Meghwal in Bikaner were on winning trail with margins over 15000.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata