Congress stalwarts trailing in Rajasthan, BJP leading on 25
Jaipur: BJP was leading in all 25 Lok Sabha seats of Rajasthan where Congress stalwarts Sachin Pilot, Jitendra Singh, Chandresh Kumari, Namonarayan Meena, Girija Vyas and six sitting Congress MPs were trailing in 11 seats.
BJP candidates were leading on all 25 seats at 1020 hrs.
Sachin Pilot was trailing behind by a margin of 14961 in Ajmer LS constituency, Jitendra Singh by 65998 in Alwar, Chandresh Kumari by 75942 in Jodhpur, Namonarayan Meena by about 9000, Girija Vyas by 58012 votes in Chittorgarh against BJP candidates.
Six sitting Congress MPs Raghuveer Meena on Udaipur, Ijyaj Singh in Kota, CP Joshi in Jaipur rural, Jyoti Mirdha in Nagaur, Harish Choudhary, and Gopal Singh Shekhawat in Rajsamand were also trailing by over 10,000 votes against the BJP rivals.
BJP rebel Jaswant Singh, rebel and independent candidate, was trailing behind a margin of 14427 by his BJP candidate Col Sonaram on Barmer seat.
BJP candidates Santosh Ahalwat in Jhunjhunu, Chandra Prakash Joshi in Chittorgarh, Dushyant Singh in Jhalawar-Baran, Nihal Chand in Ganganagar, Arjun Lal Meena in Udaipur, Gopal Singh Shekhawat in Rajsamand, Subhash Baheria in Bhilwara, Devji Patel in Jalore, and Arjun Meghwal in Bikaner were on winning trail with margins over 15000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH