Congress stalwarts trailing in Rajasthan, BJP leading on 25
Jaipur: BJP was leading in all 25 Lok Sabha seats of Rajasthan where Congress stalwarts Sachin Pilot, Jitendra Singh, Chandresh Kumari, Namonarayan Meena, Girija Vyas and six sitting Congress MPs were trailing in 11 seats.
BJP candidates were leading on all 25 seats at 1020 hrs.
Sachin Pilot was trailing behind by a margin of 14961 in Ajmer LS constituency, Jitendra Singh by 65998 in Alwar, Chandresh Kumari by 75942 in Jodhpur, Namonarayan Meena by about 9000, Girija Vyas by 58012 votes in Chittorgarh against BJP candidates.
Six sitting Congress MPs Raghuveer Meena on Udaipur, Ijyaj Singh in Kota, CP Joshi in Jaipur rural, Jyoti Mirdha in Nagaur, Harish Choudhary, and Gopal Singh Shekhawat in Rajsamand were also trailing by over 10,000 votes against the BJP rivals.
BJP rebel Jaswant Singh, rebel and independent candidate, was trailing behind a margin of 14427 by his BJP candidate Col Sonaram on Barmer seat.
BJP candidates Santosh Ahalwat in Jhunjhunu, Chandra Prakash Joshi in Chittorgarh, Dushyant Singh in Jhalawar-Baran, Nihal Chand in Ganganagar, Arjun Lal Meena in Udaipur, Gopal Singh Shekhawat in Rajsamand, Subhash Baheria in Bhilwara, Devji Patel in Jalore, and Arjun Meghwal in Bikaner were on winning trail with margins over 15000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why