Congress will not even open its account in several states: Narendra Modi
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
Valmiki Nagar (Bihar): Tearing into the Congress, BJP`s PM nominee Narendra Modi on Wednesday said that the ruling party will find it difficult to even open its account in several states in the ongoing Lok Sabha elections.
Addressing a rally here, Modi said, “There will be several states in which the Congress will not even open its account”.
He also hit out at regional parties like Samajwadi Party and JD(U), saying even they will not reach the double-figure mark.
“In UP, be it SP or BSP and in Bihar, be it RJD or JD(U), they won`t be able to cross the 9 number mark,” the Gujarat CM said.
“At the Centre, a government will be formed that will care for you,” Modi said, indicating his confidence in the BJP victory.
“Now, the Congress is finding it difficult to even save its bastion of Amethi,” he said.
Replying to Priyanka Gandhi`s neech rajniti barb, Modi said, “Neech rajniti is when foodgrains rot in the open and the government refuses to distribute it for free among poor... and later sells it to the liquor-making industry for 80 paise per kg.”
“Neech rajniti is when Pakistani soldiers cross over into Indian territory and dismember heads of Indian soldiers, and the Indian government is busy offering chicken-biryani to the Pakistani prime minister.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan