Congress will not even open its account in several states: Narendra Modi
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
Valmiki Nagar (Bihar): Tearing into the Congress, BJP`s PM nominee Narendra Modi on Wednesday said that the ruling party will find it difficult to even open its account in several states in the ongoing Lok Sabha elections.
Addressing a rally here, Modi said, “There will be several states in which the Congress will not even open its account”.
He also hit out at regional parties like Samajwadi Party and JD(U), saying even they will not reach the double-figure mark.
“In UP, be it SP or BSP and in Bihar, be it RJD or JD(U), they won`t be able to cross the 9 number mark,” the Gujarat CM said.
“At the Centre, a government will be formed that will care for you,” Modi said, indicating his confidence in the BJP victory.
“Now, the Congress is finding it difficult to even save its bastion of Amethi,” he said.
Replying to Priyanka Gandhi`s neech rajniti barb, Modi said, “Neech rajniti is when foodgrains rot in the open and the government refuses to distribute it for free among poor... and later sells it to the liquor-making industry for 80 paise per kg.”
“Neech rajniti is when Pakistani soldiers cross over into Indian territory and dismember heads of Indian soldiers, and the Indian government is busy offering chicken-biryani to the Pakistani prime minister.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!