CPI-M announces names of three LS candidates from AP
New Delhi: The CPI(M) on Saturday announced the names of three more of its candidates who would contest Lok Sabha elections from Andhra Pradesh, taking the total number of its nominees to 97.
The party would come out with "some more" names from the state shortly, a CPI(M) statement said.
The candidates are N Narsimha Reddy from Nalgonda in the Telangana region, Ch Seetha Ramulu from Bhuvanagiri and Midiam Baburao from the Araku (ST) constituency.
The CPI(M) has been opposing the carving out of a separate Telangana state from Andhra Pradesh, as opposed to its Left ally CPI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'