CPI-M announces names of three LS candidates from AP
New Delhi: The CPI(M) on Saturday announced the names of three more of its candidates who would contest Lok Sabha elections from Andhra Pradesh, taking the total number of its nominees to 97.
The party would come out with "some more" names from the state shortly, a CPI(M) statement said.
The candidates are N Narsimha Reddy from Nalgonda in the Telangana region, Ch Seetha Ramulu from Bhuvanagiri and Midiam Baburao from the Araku (ST) constituency.
The CPI(M) has been opposing the carving out of a separate Telangana state from Andhra Pradesh, as opposed to its Left ally CPI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack