CPM will initiate steps to form 3rd front post-polls: Yechuri
Vijayawada: CPM politburo member Sitaram Yechuri on Saturday said his party would take the initiative to form alternative non-UPA, non-NDA front after the elections.
Taking a swipe at BJP`s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, Yechuri said the Gujarat Chief Minister did not feel confident of winning his own seat, that was why he was contesting from Varanasi as well as Vadodara.
He also said that the fellow leftist party CPI, had made a mistake by joining hands with Congress in Andhra Pradesh, and it would realise its folly after the elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- 'Russia killed 28,000 militants in Syria, third of all IS forces'
- Thousands of migrants saved in 23 rescue operations off Libya
- Lashkar-e-Toiba carried out deadly 2007 Samjhauta Express blasts: NIA to submit this US intel report in court
- JeM planning Pathankot-II with support from Pakistan's ISI, IM, conducting recce of Indian cities: Military intel
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why