Daily roadshows taking a toll on Kejriwal`s health
New Delhi: Daily roadshows and and rallies seems to have taken a toll on AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal`s health.
Sources close to the AAP leader said that Kejriwal was suffering from fever and bad throat for the past one week.
On Saturday, while addressing a meeting in Babarpur for North-east Delhi candidate Anand Kumar, he not only sounded weary but also looked ill.
"He was suffering from high fever and fatigue. He is, however, recovering," said the source. The AAP leader is also known to have a severe cough problem.
Kejriwal has been undertaking roadshows in open-jeep for the his party candidates for the past one week in the first half of the day. In the evening, he addresses meetings where he delivers around 30-minute speeches.
The AAP leader has been indulging in hectic campaigning ever since he kickstarted the national campaign with seperate road shows. In March, he undertook a three-day road show in Uttar Pradesh campaigning for the party and also addressed a rally in Kanpur. This was followed by campaigning in Haryana, Maharashtra and Karnataka where he not only addressed rallies but also undertook roadshows.
Prior to his last-leg campaiging in Delhi, the AAP leader addressed a rally in Varanasi, where he declared his candidature against Narendra Modi, followed by roadshow and rallies in Haryana and Chandigarh.
"The intense campaigning has taken a toll on Arvind (Kejriwal). He is the party`s star campaigner and he is aware of that. He cannot afford to lose Delhi. So, he has to undertake rallies and roadshows himself," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation Part II
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!