Daily roadshows taking a toll on Kejriwal`s health
New Delhi: Daily roadshows and and rallies seems to have taken a toll on AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal`s health.
Sources close to the AAP leader said that Kejriwal was suffering from fever and bad throat for the past one week.
On Saturday, while addressing a meeting in Babarpur for North-east Delhi candidate Anand Kumar, he not only sounded weary but also looked ill.
"He was suffering from high fever and fatigue. He is, however, recovering," said the source. The AAP leader is also known to have a severe cough problem.
Kejriwal has been undertaking roadshows in open-jeep for the his party candidates for the past one week in the first half of the day. In the evening, he addresses meetings where he delivers around 30-minute speeches.
The AAP leader has been indulging in hectic campaigning ever since he kickstarted the national campaign with seperate road shows. In March, he undertook a three-day road show in Uttar Pradesh campaigning for the party and also addressed a rally in Kanpur. This was followed by campaigning in Haryana, Maharashtra and Karnataka where he not only addressed rallies but also undertook roadshows.
Prior to his last-leg campaiging in Delhi, the AAP leader addressed a rally in Varanasi, where he declared his candidature against Narendra Modi, followed by roadshow and rallies in Haryana and Chandigarh.
"The intense campaigning has taken a toll on Arvind (Kejriwal). He is the party`s star campaigner and he is aware of that. He cannot afford to lose Delhi. So, he has to undertake rallies and roadshows himself," the source added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India