Daily roadshows taking a toll on Kejriwal`s health
New Delhi: Daily roadshows and and rallies seems to have taken a toll on AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal`s health.
Sources close to the AAP leader said that Kejriwal was suffering from fever and bad throat for the past one week.
On Saturday, while addressing a meeting in Babarpur for North-east Delhi candidate Anand Kumar, he not only sounded weary but also looked ill.
"He was suffering from high fever and fatigue. He is, however, recovering," said the source. The AAP leader is also known to have a severe cough problem.
Kejriwal has been undertaking roadshows in open-jeep for the his party candidates for the past one week in the first half of the day. In the evening, he addresses meetings where he delivers around 30-minute speeches.
The AAP leader has been indulging in hectic campaigning ever since he kickstarted the national campaign with seperate road shows. In March, he undertook a three-day road show in Uttar Pradesh campaigning for the party and also addressed a rally in Kanpur. This was followed by campaigning in Haryana, Maharashtra and Karnataka where he not only addressed rallies but also undertook roadshows.
Prior to his last-leg campaiging in Delhi, the AAP leader addressed a rally in Varanasi, where he declared his candidature against Narendra Modi, followed by roadshow and rallies in Haryana and Chandigarh.
"The intense campaigning has taken a toll on Arvind (Kejriwal). He is the party`s star campaigner and he is aware of that. He cannot afford to lose Delhi. So, he has to undertake rallies and roadshows himself," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Divide and rule by Beijing throw ASEAN into disarray
- Una incident: Gujarat Chief Secretary says accused made video for 'fun'
- Last day of Mi 2nd Anniversary Carnival: Grab Xiaomi Mi Max at only Re 1
- AAP MP Bhagwant Mann defends posting video on Facebook, says has done nothing to risk Parliament security
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?