Defamatory pamphlet against Hema Malini: Admin registers case
Mathura: A case was today registered against an unknown publisher, printer and distributer for allegedly defaming BJP candidate Hema Malini, a senior district official said.
A pamphlet, questioning the qualification and religion of the actress-turned-politician, was circulated with today`s newspapers, Assistant District Electoral Officer Dhirendra Singh Sachan said.
The pamphlet did not had the name of publisher, printer or distributer in violation of EC`s regulation, he said, adding it only had the name of an unknown outfit `Yuva Jagriti Abhiyan`.
"Efforts are being made to identify those responsible for circulating the malicious pamphlets," the officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly