Defamatory pamphlet against Hema Malini: Admin registers case
Mathura: A case was today registered against an unknown publisher, printer and distributer for allegedly defaming BJP candidate Hema Malini, a senior district official said.
A pamphlet, questioning the qualification and religion of the actress-turned-politician, was circulated with today`s newspapers, Assistant District Electoral Officer Dhirendra Singh Sachan said.
The pamphlet did not had the name of publisher, printer or distributer in violation of EC`s regulation, he said, adding it only had the name of an unknown outfit `Yuva Jagriti Abhiyan`.
"Efforts are being made to identify those responsible for circulating the malicious pamphlets," the officer said.
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part IV
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- VITEEE 2016 exam results declared! Check VIT Engineering Entrance Examination ranks now
- Sensex cracks below 26,000-mark, tanks 461 points
- Ranbir Kapoor's superhero dreams shattered?
- Make PM Narendra Modi's educational qualification public; people want to know truth: Arvind Kejriwal
- PM Narendra Modi takes his place alongside other world leaders at Madame Tussauds