Don`t vote for JMM: Jharkhand minister
Ranchi: Jharkhand Mukti Morcha (JMM) senior leader and state cabinet minister Simon Marandi Tuesday appealed his supporters not to vote for JMM candidates in the third phase of the Lok Sabha election.
"Vote for any party but do not vote for the JMM," said Marandi in Jharkhand`s Pakur district.
Marandi is unhappy with the party for not providing a ticket to his son from Rajmahal Lok Sabha constituency.
In the third phase, JMM candidates are fighting for two Lok Sabha seats. JMM chief Shibu Soren is fighting from Dumka and Vijay Hansda from Rajmahal constituencies.
Voting will take place for four seats in the state during the third phase.
"I will sit again with my supporters May 18 and decide next course of action regarding quitting the party. Right now I am in the JMM and lets see what party decides for me," Marandi told reporters in Pakur.
He said, "Hemant Soren government will fall but I cannot predict when it will happen."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt