EC orders re-polling in two booths in Arunachal Pradesh
Itanagar: The Election Commission has ordered repolling on May 14 at Richik and Chulla polling stations in Kurung Kumey district of Arunachal Pradesh.
Repolling was ordered following rigging in the two polling stations, Chief Electoral Officer Chandra Bhusan Kumar said in a statement here today.
People would cast their votes for both Assembly and Lok Sabha elections for the Arunachal West Parliamentary constituency, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress