EC orders re-polling in two booths in Arunachal Pradesh
Itanagar: The Election Commission has ordered repolling on May 14 at Richik and Chulla polling stations in Kurung Kumey district of Arunachal Pradesh.
Repolling was ordered following rigging in the two polling stations, Chief Electoral Officer Chandra Bhusan Kumar said in a statement here today.
People would cast their votes for both Assembly and Lok Sabha elections for the Arunachal West Parliamentary constituency, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'