EC orders re-polling in two booths in Arunachal Pradesh
Itanagar: The Election Commission has ordered repolling on May 14 at Richik and Chulla polling stations in Kurung Kumey district of Arunachal Pradesh.
Repolling was ordered following rigging in the two polling stations, Chief Electoral Officer Chandra Bhusan Kumar said in a statement here today.
People would cast their votes for both Assembly and Lok Sabha elections for the Arunachal West Parliamentary constituency, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen