EC`s Micro-Observer dies from heat stroke in Murshidabad
Baharampore: Election Commission`s Micro Observer in Murshidabad died from heat stroke on Friday, official sources said.
EC`s Micro Observer for Domkol in Murshidabad Lok Sabha seat, Shailendra Kumar Sinha fell ill after suffering heat stroke while on duty during yesterday`s parliamentary polls, the sources said.
Sinha, an NTPC employee, was rushed to Domkol hospital and then referred to Murshidabad Medical College Hospital, where he died today, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy