Former BJP CMs of Uttarakhand to campaign for party nominees
Dehradun: Senior BJP leaders from Uttarakhand, including three former chief ministers fielded as Lok Sabha nominees from the hill state, will campaign for party candidates in different parts of the country this month.
The party`s nominee from Pauri-Garhwal seat and former chief minister Bhuvan Chandra Khanduri will campaign for the party in Delhi on April 6 and in Chandigarh on April 7.
Former CM and?BJP`s candidate for Nainital constituency Bhagat Singh Koshiyari will campaign for the party in Ghaziabad on April 7 and and in Delhi on April 8, state BJP office incharge Urbadutt Bhatt said.
BJP nominee from Haridwar and former CM Ramesh Pokhariyal Nishank will campaign for party candidates in Delhi on April 8 and Pradesh BJP chief Tirath Singh Rawat will drum up support for the party candidates in Lucknow on April 5 and in Ghaziabad on April 6.
Sitting Pauri MP Satpal Maharaj, who recently defected to BJP, will campaign for party candidates at Khurja in Uttar Pradesh, Karnal in Haryana and at Darjeeling in West Bengal from April 7 to April 10, Bhatt said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi