Former BJP CMs of Uttarakhand to campaign for party nominees
Dehradun: Senior BJP leaders from Uttarakhand, including three former chief ministers fielded as Lok Sabha nominees from the hill state, will campaign for party candidates in different parts of the country this month.
The party`s nominee from Pauri-Garhwal seat and former chief minister Bhuvan Chandra Khanduri will campaign for the party in Delhi on April 6 and in Chandigarh on April 7.
Former CM and?BJP`s candidate for Nainital constituency Bhagat Singh Koshiyari will campaign for the party in Ghaziabad on April 7 and and in Delhi on April 8, state BJP office incharge Urbadutt Bhatt said.
BJP nominee from Haridwar and former CM Ramesh Pokhariyal Nishank will campaign for party candidates in Delhi on April 8 and Pradesh BJP chief Tirath Singh Rawat will drum up support for the party candidates in Lucknow on April 5 and in Ghaziabad on April 6.
Sitting Pauri MP Satpal Maharaj, who recently defected to BJP, will campaign for party candidates at Khurja in Uttar Pradesh, Karnal in Haryana and at Darjeeling in West Bengal from April 7 to April 10, Bhatt said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!