Former BJP CMs of Uttarakhand to campaign for party nominees
Dehradun: Senior BJP leaders from Uttarakhand, including three former chief ministers fielded as Lok Sabha nominees from the hill state, will campaign for party candidates in different parts of the country this month.
The party`s nominee from Pauri-Garhwal seat and former chief minister Bhuvan Chandra Khanduri will campaign for the party in Delhi on April 6 and in Chandigarh on April 7.
Former CM and?BJP`s candidate for Nainital constituency Bhagat Singh Koshiyari will campaign for the party in Ghaziabad on April 7 and and in Delhi on April 8, state BJP office incharge Urbadutt Bhatt said.
BJP nominee from Haridwar and former CM Ramesh Pokhariyal Nishank will campaign for party candidates in Delhi on April 8 and Pradesh BJP chief Tirath Singh Rawat will drum up support for the party candidates in Lucknow on April 5 and in Ghaziabad on April 6.
Sitting Pauri MP Satpal Maharaj, who recently defected to BJP, will campaign for party candidates at Khurja in Uttar Pradesh, Karnal in Haryana and at Darjeeling in West Bengal from April 7 to April 10, Bhatt said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam