Give BJP a chance, Rajnath Singh to Muslims
Lucknow: BJP national president Rajnath Singh on Sunday appealed to Muslims to give the saffron party a chance while accusing political opponents of creating fear of it among the community members.
"Political opponents have been creating fear of BJP among Muslims. I appeal to Muslim brothers to come with BJP once and test it closely," Rajnath said while addressing a gathering of people in Muslim dominated Khadra locality here.
"Then it will be decided that who is dividing you and who is showing the fear," he added.
The BJP chief, who is contesting from Lucknow Lok Sabha seat, was accompanied by Chattisgarh chief minister Raman Singh and some prominent clerics.
"He (Raman Singh) has been elected as Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh three times. I want to ask whether Chattisgarh has divided Hindus and Muslims," Rajnath said.
He appealed to Hindus and Muslims to vote unitedly and claimed that BJP would form the government at the Centre.
"BJP will get a clear majority and I am not saying this, this has been stated in national and international survey reports," he claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter