If elected, BJP will end terrorism, unemployment, price rise: Naqvi
Bokaro: Senior BJP leader Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on Saturday said terrorism, unemployment and price rise would end if BJP formed the next government in the country.
"Three things would definitely end if BJP comes to power--terrorism, unemployment and price rise," Naqvi, the party`s vice-president and spokesman, said at a meeting here.
"The BJP`s comeback to power is the need of the hour," he said while addressing a poll meeting at Chandankiyari under the Dhanbad Lok Sabha constituency.
Saying it was a "good omen" that for the first time "the country had risen in one voice against the UPA`s bad governance", the BJP leader appealed to the people to vote for party candidate from Dhanbad PN Singh.
Dhanbad will go to polls on April 24.
Speaking on the occasion, former chief minister and BJP leader Arjun Munda alleged the UPA government had left the country "hollow" in the last 10 years of its rule.
"Terrorism, corruption and price rise have left the people helpless, and BJP alone could give good and strong governance in such adverse situation," Munda said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam