If elected, BJP will end terrorism, unemployment, price rise: Naqvi
Bokaro: Senior BJP leader Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on Saturday said terrorism, unemployment and price rise would end if BJP formed the next government in the country.
"Three things would definitely end if BJP comes to power--terrorism, unemployment and price rise," Naqvi, the party`s vice-president and spokesman, said at a meeting here.
"The BJP`s comeback to power is the need of the hour," he said while addressing a poll meeting at Chandankiyari under the Dhanbad Lok Sabha constituency.
Saying it was a "good omen" that for the first time "the country had risen in one voice against the UPA`s bad governance", the BJP leader appealed to the people to vote for party candidate from Dhanbad PN Singh.
Dhanbad will go to polls on April 24.
Speaking on the occasion, former chief minister and BJP leader Arjun Munda alleged the UPA government had left the country "hollow" in the last 10 years of its rule.
"Terrorism, corruption and price rise have left the people helpless, and BJP alone could give good and strong governance in such adverse situation," Munda said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India